Today just have me, tommy and sx at home only... so boring... nothing to do...
So, i modify my proposal by adding new function on it because our supervisor said the scope is too small for 2 people and also download some moral material for 13th of April exam.
I plan to finish modify my proposal and study moral today but i have fail to do that. Tomorrow i need to be promoter in Giant again, have a bit tired when think about that, but just work for 1 day only, i can make it!!!
hahaha...
Fell stress when thinking about exam even though is just one subject only because my mum expect me can get good grade on this only subject for this semester. I hope i can start my study for this subject on Monday, how to motivate myself?!! =.="
I have no idea...
hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment