Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Batu Cave

Fist time visit batu cave, there have a long and high stair, big and gold color indu god place beside the stair.

When i reach there, saw the stair so long and high have a bit scare and excited because if i have any mistake when climb to the top i cant continue write my blog and play my pets society and i excited is because i dunno what thing is on the top.
hahahahaha....

After i reach the top, we saw a snake on a table and taking care by the temple's people and we try to touch the snake because they say it is safe. I feel scary when touch it but the most scary thing is...

I felt got something touching my leg. I scream very laugh and all my friends have scared by me.
At last i notice that is the temple's people that taking care snake scare me for fun. =.="
So scare and hate it...

No comments:

Post a Comment